"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He managed to move up the ladder, becoming the show's production coordinator in its last season.
- She has held such positions as production coordinator and assistant producer.
- He started out as a scenery painter, but quickly rose to the position of production coordinator, and soon after to assistant director.
- She has also worked as production coordinator on the television series Man vs. Wild.
- Bettina would soon be noted as the production coordinator on many of the projects that Briggs produced in the 1990s.
- Assistant director, production coordinator and director of the cast has undertaken this process duties.
- Once a person learns a new skill, he or she goes before a committee made up of two or three union members and a production coordinator.
- She was later promoted to the Senior Production Coordinator on seasons 5 and 6.
- His credits include "Waiting for the Moon," for which he was production coordinator.
- He lived in McMasterville at the time of the 2008 election and was the production coordinator at an energy technology company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.