"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More of them than ever before, said Jean Henning, the education coordinator.
- Marie Sparks, Theaterfest's education coordinator, said she anticipated a challenge in getting the two groups to work together.
- "It's not been a flag that has caught our attention," said George Dowaliby, the state's special education coordinator.
- Mr. Harrington, who is 40 years old and has served as assistant since 1984, joined the society as education coordinator in 1978.
- "It's a market day," said Michael Grillo, the museum's education coordinator.
- Also, under consideration is the designation of a statewide community outreach and education coordinator.
- She has worked as assistant professor of art and design and as an education coordinator for Head Start.
- He was later employed by Priority Children as an education coordinator until 2011.
- "It's an interesting hunt, because we don't know what we're going to find," said Jon Young, the museum's public education coordinator.
- He has also established a new cabinet position of education coordinator to help the city work with the schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.