"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His mother is the special program coordinator for the health and welfare fund of 1199/S.
- Moreover, the statement says that an American firm will serve as a "program coordinator."
- The service has neutral program coordinators who help artists throughout the state.
- The conditions are ranked, and a program coordinator explains the needed improvements.
- Each center is staffed by a director, program coordinators, and academic staff.
- The duties and responsibilities of the program coordinator should be included in the budget justification.
- Last, the program coordinators need to view all parties involved as equal stakeholders.
- She is the program coordinator of its safe environment program, acting to prevent child abuse.
- His career has been long and varied as a volleyball coach, author and program coordinator.
- She is a program coordinator in the modern language section, and he is an adviser on European cooperative programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.