"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a consequence, there is no price control of services.
- I think price controls would hurt our ability to continue important research and development.
- The first is price control, for food products in particular, as you have very rightly said.
- Legal tender laws act as a form of price control.
- The problem with the present laws goes far beyond the basic issue of price controls.
- For price control to work, money can no longer determine what is bought, except on black markets.
- He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price control, and new technology.
- He and other drug company representatives said such involvement would be a form of price control.
- "People think there should be no price controls," he said.
- The owner of one small company said price controls could work to his company's benefit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.