"considerable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No longer the only person, not by a considerable number.
- It may have been a considerable number of years ago.
- As before, there was a considerable number of people waiting.
- All these houses seemed to be new, and a considerable number were still in the process of building.
- This will lead to new housing for a considerable number of people.
- But among those students a considerable number have great difficulty with the university course.
- A considerable number of war volunteers were taken in, also.
- A considerable number of them must have quite active relations with men.
- They held a considerable number of seats in the late 1880s and 1890s.
- Although he had not been riding in the park at night for months, he'd done it a considerable number of times over the years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.