"conference" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The AIDS conferences, held every two years, aim to bridge science, politics and a number of other fields.
- The record of national leaders attending and addressing past AIDS conferences has been inconsistent.
- The speech marked the end of the first international AIDS conference to be held in a developing country.
- The event today was the second national AIDS conference held by the group.
- He hopes to release follow-up tests at the AIDS conference next week.
- She went on to do research impressive enough to present to AIDS conferences around the world.
- Arguably the buildup to this meeting has been the biggest of any international AIDS conference.
- Their discussion took place here at the 13th international AIDS conference.
- She said it would not effect he group's decision to boycott the upcoming AIDS conference.
- Several groups will present their data next month at the international AIDS conference in Montreal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.