"conference" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was reversed at a special state conference in 2011.
- The 2011-2012 year is also very successful with 6 first places at the state conference which was attended by 40 students.
- After the state conference, again 7 people qualified for the national level of competition.
- In 1941, she was elected Secretary of the state conference, the only woman to serve as an officer.
- Students are elected to the Council at regional meetings held after the annual state conference.
- She served as president of her local party branch, and was a delegate to the party's state conference.
- The 2012-2013 group also performed at the state conference.
- This led to fellowship, the development of state conferences, and an attempted national organization in 1888.
- The party has an annual state conference and annual general meeting.
- The group is expected to propose broad reforms at a state judicial conference in the fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.