"computer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost of a computer system is put at $22,000.
- Someone else asked what we are doing about our own computer systems.
- But he couldn't even find any record of them working on the computer system.
- The various computer systems in a hospital may not speak to one another.
- They don't have any computer system in place to back it up.
- A new basic computer system can now be had for less than $1,000.
- You could now get a complete computer system for about $1500.
- "We changed over, but since May 2005 the new computer system has not been able to process them."
- Only six members of the Council were using the computer system.
- Just kids having a little fun with the country's most important computer systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.