"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Botball competitors also must complete online documentation of their progress and their goals to score points.
- An "express check-in" option is available by completing certain documentation 40 days in advance of your cruise.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Ottawa Senators were granted permanent membership in the National Hockey League on Friday after completing documentation set out by their expansion franchise agreements.
- Under the fellowship of Center for Education and Documentation, Mumbai he completed documentation of struggle undertaken by dalit community in Malwa region and movement of Kabir Bhajan mandalies.
- You must complete commercial documentation for the removal of wine from your premises.
- Both Mr. Welch and Mr. Johnson have said the board had access to complete documentation of all payments and arrangements.
- It's imperative that you complete this paperwork and documentation.
- "The alternative to complete documentation would be that we pay $100,000 of taxpayer money on no evidence that they are entitled to it," she said.
- They complete an application process, which describes the needs and includes letters of request from teachers, students and sponsoring agencies, and documentation of the efforts being made to support the library (erecting a building, renovating a room, building shelves, etc.).
- You will complete documentation and reports required within the air transportation system to include air land and airdrop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.