"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Silva wrote "This fiasco has put over a 1 million dollar hole in our budget, which was needed to complete certification.
- Although historically women have been reluctant to seek training in surgical specialties, plastic surgery has witnessed a dramatic increase in female physicians entering residency programs and completing certification in the recent past.
- Field Medics have completed the basic Field Medic course, and hold certification in Adult CPR and Wilderness First Aid.
- Various Chinese internet sources have claimed that Type 052D is equipped with a newest Chinese data link which has just completed national certification in Jun 2012 and publicized by the end of year.
- In addition, the orthopaedist who plans on specializing in sports medicine must complete certification in the sports medicine sub-specialty which is administered by the ABOS.
- Maureen Curran Kleinman, coordinator of marketing and communications at the hospital, said she thought the program was "fabulous," and expressed hope that she might be able to hire harp therapists as they complete certification.
- The Yazaki plug that was built to the new SAE J1772 plug standard successfully completed certification at UL.
- Affiliated members can also obtain ACLIP upon completing certification.
- In 1981, the PA-34-220T Seneca III was introduced, having completed certification on 17 December 1980.
- After completing certification in "The Art of Directing," through SIFT, Emma voiced both Holly Bear and Eliza, in The Adventures of Benjamin Bear, for Amberwood studios.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.