"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parents completed a questionnaire: Did their home have a computer?
- Half the students were also asked to complete an anonymous questionnaire about their sexual history.
- The women completed a 67-item questionnaire about their food consumption.
- Another problem is the women completed a dietary questionnaire just once, in 1980.
- Those unable to attend could complete a questionnaire in writing at home.
- The requests were to complete a questionnaire or to tape record a section out of a book.
- Some pupils might be asked to complete a questionnaire to give their views of the school.
- After completing a questionnaire, a family gets a report on 15 comparable school systems in a particular area.
- We are sorry but the maximum number of schools you can complete questionnaires for is nine.
- The man must complete a questionnaire on his criminal and marital background.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.