"close" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Church is on the main street in close proximity to the school.
- She, and they, had spent many months in close proximity.
- This was a face he didn't mind having in close proximity to his own.
- Due to the close proximity of the two schools 23 games were played between 1899 and 1910.
- What you didn't consider were the costs of close proximity.
- Especially now that we're in close proximity to each other again?
- The games could be played at two or three sites in close proximity to one another.
- You kept yourself in close proximity to it for the entire day.
- The benefit was being in close proximity to each other.
- At this time, three systems were active and in close proximity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.