"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two of us arrived at a long, clear stretch of the path.
- Then he started to sprint down another clear stretch of stone terrace.
- Another fifteen minutes brought them to the clearest stretch of highway yet.
- The road had straightened, a clear stretch ahead for at least half a mile.
- When a clear stretch of water was before them, he continued.
- A long, clear stretch of road lay far ahead.
- During a clear stretch, we cantered about two miles to the top of a hill.
- Ahead lay a clear stretch of track with nothing but highballs along the route.
- They were passing along relatively clear stretch of shore marsh now.
- There were occasional clear stretches, however, and during them the men worked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.