"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two highways make a sharp turn north, then split in the center of the village where Clear Fork enters Wolf Creek.
- All of these profound changes were under way as Mackenzie's Raiders departed their camps on the Clear Fork.
- Clear Fork may refer to a location in the United States:
- The confluence of the Clear Fork and the Laurel Fork is in the town.
- The first settlements were in areas along the Clear Fork, where the natural environment was best and wildlife was abundant.
- Past this junction, the route runs northwest and then east through Clear Fork.
- The next night, on the Clear Fork of the Brazos, a stranger, attracted by our camp-fire, rode up to the wagon.
- Following up the north side of the Clear Fork, we passed about twenty miles to the west of Fort Griffin.
- In August 1849, Arnold moved the camp to a north-facing bluff that overlooked the mouth of the Clear Fork.
- Clear Fork, the only non-original member of the conference, joined for the 2004-05 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.