"classic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her photograph has become a classic image, and was used on the album's cover.
- If the art business has decided that earlier versions of classic images are far more valuable than later ones, so be it.
- For all the world, he looked like the classic image of Tom Sawyer.
- Take this as an example: on the cover of a book, there is a classic image of a woman holding an egg.
- Famous names are well represented in this sizable survey of the past century, and some by great classic images.
- As might be expected, given the importance of the artists involved, the show includes a fair number of classic images from the period.
- The austere cover photograph by Mapplethorpe has become one of rock's classic images.
- It's a classic image of the power of mindless beauty.
- It became a classic image of the Vietnam War and its repercussions at home.
- Asturias is startlingly different to our classic image of Spain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.