"classic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the old days people read the classic books, there wasn't all this competition.
- His classic book on group theory was well received when it came out and is still useful today.
- After the war, he wrote a classic book on intelligence analysis, which attracted the attention of government officials.
- "You approach such a classic book with much trepidation," she said.
- He was the author of a classic book in atmospheric diffusion.
- They may be original stories, but many are shorter, easier versions of classic books.
- He also wrote a classic book in the fly-fishing genre.
- Considered one of the classic books on the subject, and includes many sample ciphertext for practice.
- He is well known in the field of public administration for his classic book about street-level bureaucracy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.