"cite" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others cite similar concerns over the financial stake in such research.
- But the administration shifted course and killed the program in 2008, citing concerns about the costs.
- Executives at both companies cited concerns about its political content.
- He cited growing concern for his daughters and general fatigue from the industry.
- At the last moment, the government canceled the trip, citing security concerns.
- Neither company agreed to an interview for this article, citing security concerns.
- Others believe that it is premature, citing concerns about human rights.
- Only two chose not to log on, citing security concerns.
- Stock prices fell, with some analysts citing concerns over the economy.
- Stores have pulled his products, citing concerns about the literature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.