"case" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2001, 6,400 cases of fraud were reported across the country.
- The agency did not say how many cases of fraud it expected to find.
- On the surface, it seems like just another big bank fraud case.
- "We believe there may be several hundred cases of fraud."
- In most cases of fraud, the national authorities can provide help.
- As with all large institutions, there are cases of fraud.
- "What the Government always argued was at its heart a very simple fraud case."
- The state has prosecuted two cases of fraud in such programs since 1988.
- Justice Department officials decided to bring a simpler fraud case.
- The book's author says it is "the largest fraud case in American history."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.