"case" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Out of 147 corruption cases reviewed by the Commission in 2006, only four were completed.
- He then moved into securities fraud and public corruption cases.
- However, he was later cleared when a court dismissed the corruption case against him.
- He was sentenced in corruption case on 20 November 2000.
- The two now found themselves reunited on a new corruption case.
- Bureau officials believe that the investment in corruption cases is easily worth the cost.
- Still, I cannot forgive them for what they did in these corruption cases.
- Of the 957 new corruption cases, 692 are still being investigated.
- Exposure of several major corruption cases recently has highlighted the problem.
- In those two circuits, the decision today may increase the number of successful public corruption cases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.