"building" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building was designed as a hospital and medical school.
- The new building is designed for a work force of 1,200.
- At the time, my school had some 1,600 children in a building designed for about half that many.
- The school in which they work is a building especially designed for teaching'.
- There are about 90 programs a year in a building not really designed for them.
- A new building was designed for the site, which opened in 1925.
- He designed the building in the International style of the 1950s.
- The entire building is designed to look like one larger home.
- The building was designed to seem similar to the middle school setting and has its own director.
- The original 1893 building was designed to house only 16 students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.