"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first, significantly higher-yielding cellulose sources can come from conventional breeding, experts say.
- But executives said that Monsanto would now develop new vegetable varieties using conventional breeding.
- So far, scientists have tried to make apomictic crops mainly through conventional breeding.
- This can be done through conventional breeding but would take over 50 years to achieve.
- But that knowledge would be used to guide conventional breeding, not to create genetically altered herds.
- But the company says its first such product, not expected for a few years, will be developed by conventional breeding.
- The genes must then be put into commercial rice varieties either by genetic engineering or through conventional breeding.
- This can be done either through conventional selective breeding, or through genetic engineering.
- Once an initial group of fish was created this way, the rest could be produced through conventional breeding.
- In conventional breeding, researchers simply transfer pollen from one plant variety to the reproductive cells of another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.