"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lake is mainly used for fish breeding; bathing is prohibited due to the small size.
- A similar study in 1974 failed to find any two year old fish breeding.
- But unlike land-based animal improvement, which started during the Great Depression, fish breeding was born in the bright light of environmental activism.
- They represented the holy grail of fish breeding: bluefin tuna born and raised in captivity.
- The commercial fisheries have mostly vanished, though some fish breeding and the traditional "Gropp Carnival" remain in town.
- There are five water ponds: two for drinking, one for fish breeding, and two remain unused.
- The settler originally did mixed farming and fish breeding.
- Several small lakes were excavated and fish breeding taken up.
- In addition, the villagers engage in fish breeding and the raising of poultry and pigs.
- Fish breeding takes place in the netted area immediately below the upper dam is the site for fish breeding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.