"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her last words to me before she boarded the plane?
- Last year, about 8.4 million Americans boarded planes for each country.
- He decided to look her up and boarded a plane for Germany.
- I had a great sense of excitement about boarding a plane for the first time in my life.
- According to the tickets they had a couple hours to wait before boarding their next plane.
- We hear stories about a man who just last week boarded a plane with a gun in his bag.
- Two men boarded the plane and came down the aisle toward them.
- She boarded her plane about the time the driver was starting his second day on the road.
- Betting ground control could not see people boarding his plane, he got on the radio.
- No one today could say exactly how the man boarded the plane, a Boeing 777.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.