"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mother and children boarded a flight last night to return home.
- Have the two countries boarded different flights to the future?
- Lucy would be boarding her flight in less than an hour.
- Players must be patted down as they leave their bus before boarding a flight.
- This may mean you will have time to spare at the airport before boarding your flight.
- Finally, in the first week of May, they boarded a homebound flight.
- Frank's purchase of life insurance before boarding a flight was not at all unusual in 1960.
- Men wouldn't think of boarding a flight unless they were wearing a coat and tie.
- He claimed to be sick, took a leave and boarded a flight to Moscow.
- Your husband boarded a later flight that came by a different route, but he is coming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.