"blue" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything may just get better, even if television does give us some occasional blue notes.
- For example, you may place a blue note in your child's study area that says "Stop, slow down, and think."
- It shows a businessman who had a good life until his wife ran away and left a "big blue note" on the floor.
- He had sent Krode a blue note, instead of a red one.
- Some assert the 7/4 is one of the blue notes used in jazz.
- The use of blue notes gives the piece the most blues feel on the album.
- Blue Note issued two records when they really had one".
- Blue Note had felt that the album was not profitable enough to release.
- Unlike most classical music, blue notes do not have exact values.
- In 2004 she manage to sign a record deal with Blue Note.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.