"black" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now a black man will be my friend, too.
- On the other side of the street were four young black men.
- However, they did not want black men's families to live in the same area.
- Still, no one knows how many black men will actually show up in Washington.
- The black man looked into its eyes for a long moment.
- She was the only woman in a class with 24 black men.
- Then he saw a black man going in the front door.
- And you can put the black man from your mind, as well.
- The black man is going to come into power again.
- But the other black man was behind him, and the third wouldn't be far away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.