"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town is very small, containing just a fishing village, a small market and a number of adjacent beaches.
- This ultimately results in erosion of the adjacent beach or failure of the structure.
- One village in particular, Happisburgh, had a reputation for the number of drowned bodies found on its adjacent beaches.
- Nevertheless, they attracted tens of thousands of people to parade with them, dancing along the road and the adjacent beach.
- The adjacent sandy beach to the east, and the divers, came with it.
- The adjacent beach is a 3.5-mile stretch of pure white sand open to the public throughout the year.
- The building provided family accommodation and a store for the fishing and fish curing activities that took place on the adjacent beach.
- Loggerhead nests are the most common type found on this and adjacent beaches.
- Three landed on the adjacent beach where a teenage boy was killed and others were wounded.
- There are a heated outdoor pool, a clubhouse and an adjacent beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.