"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet no one dismisses film and novels in general just because popcorn movies or beach books outweigh true art.
- Here is a beach book that can be read conscience-free, in true beach spirit.
- "My publisher thinks of it as more than a beach book," he said.
- Why sneak off to the beach to read beach books?
- Although the title of her new collection of stories contains the word "summer," this isn't a beach book.
- On the evidence of this all-wet beach book, the former bride has little left to do but shop.
- Light the candle and stretch out with a good beach book.
- And the first chapter of Nora Roberts's current best seller, a beach book if ever there was one, still has five pages to go.
- Is there a better beach book than country singer George Jones' autobiography?
- Don't read crummy beach books on the beach or in the mountains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.