"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The United States Lifesaving Association is a nonprofit professional association of beach lifeguards and open water rescuers in the United States.
- Rip currents cause 80% of rescues needed by beach lifeguards.
- The standards are higher for the beach lifeguards, and the need for them is more urgent.
- Vicki travels to Portugal where she takes on the role of a beach lifeguard in a brand new VW pick-up truck.
- Jacks-of-Many-Trades Living in a resort area, it seems only right that she married the beach lifeguard.
- By this time last year, the city had certified 433 beach lifeguards.
- They are the number-one concern for beach lifeguards: About 80 percent of all beach rescues are related to rip currents.
- More than half of the beach lifeguards work the Rockaways, with its 7.5 miles of patrolled beach.
- The only ones who can afford to work as beach lifeguards are those whose parents own beach homes.
- The sport can be played indoors in swimming pools or outside on beaches, in the same way that you get pool lifeguards and beach lifeguards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.