"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bay is a popular surf beach, featuring a breakwater at the eastern end.
- Further south, Cronulla has one of Sydney's best surf beaches.
- The island has high tourism value with surf beaches and dive sites.
- It is a popular surf beach for these reasons.
- It has a wonderful surf beach, which is spectacular and uncrowded.
- The other, known as surf beach, is where the hotel's airy rooms and suites are situated.
- During the day you can take the train up the coast to one of dozens of surf beaches for a lesson.
- Middleton is a holiday and tourist destination with a popular surf beach.
- In the right conditions, it is one of the best surf beaches in Britain.
- Weld road beach is a popular surf beach with the locals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.