"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They know that the owners will have greater respect for them if they show they know how to sue baseball.
- Like Davis, he has sued his partners, and he also induced others linked to him to sue baseball and financed one of those lawsuits.
- Even if baseball didn't sue the union, the union would have to sue baseball to get severance pay.
- The union objected to sharing medical information, threatening to sue baseball if it gave Mitchell any of it.
- Under major league baseball rules, employees of baseball cannot sue baseball.
- Leonard Kleinman, the Yankee president, has sued baseball for $30 million.
- But Griffith suggested there were potential grounds for Angelos to sue baseball if he was unhappy.
- (Flood then sued baseball in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the reserve clause and to be declared a free agent.)
- Flood was the All-Star outfielder who sued baseball in 1970 over the reserve clause, which bound a player and his contract to a team for life.
- Some of the umpires who were not rehired are suing baseball for severance pay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.