"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among his subjects the second time around were the participants in an East 100th Street program called "Reviving Baseball in the Inner City," which uses baseball as a character- and community-building endeavor.
- In 1989, Young helped launch the RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) program, a youth outreach program, in Los Angeles.
- Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI)
- It is also why baseball is looking back to the inner cities to help cultivate fans and players, using vehicles like Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities.
- Harlem RBI, a nonprofit group whose initials stand for Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities, runs programs for 500 children.
- Its signature program is Reviving Baseball in the Inner City, known as R.B.I., which takes baseball to 300 Pittsburgh youths each year.
- That happens to be the location of two ball fields used for the last eight years by Harlem R.B.I., the local branch of Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities.
- Tomorrow, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sponsored by Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities and Metro North View.
- Baseball's own youth program, Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities, will be merged with the club's baseball and softball programs.
- Major League Baseball's diversity initiative, Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities, is in its 18th year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.