"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And as all baseball fans know, 1986 was a time when you had to be one or the other, not both.
- Baseball fans over the age of 28 should know who I mean.
- "He said baseball fans in the Washington area have been looking forward to this day for many years."
- Not a baseball fan, he had never seen a live game.
- "A lot of baseball fans told me they would never go to another game," she said.
- By opening day, baseball fans usually know where to watch their games.
- But too many baseball fans don't always appreciate the good now days.
- The answer, apparently, is yes, at least for a large number of baseball fans.
- Their model is likely to seem familiar to baseball fans.
- He is also one of the few with a name familiar to baseball fans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.