"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others, like the woman earlier, were beginning to challenge his authority.
- "Not one of the other Families has ever challenged our authority."
- But he won't let Alexander challenge his authority on anything.
- But I see how my public conduct of the matter appeared to challenge your authority.
- Here was the human who presumed to challenge his authority!
- He took special care not to challenge the sergeant's authority or force him to lose face in front of his men.
- Now there is no need for them to challenge authority.
- She remembered him especially because he had challenged Peter's authority.
- Should the state plan conflict with Washington's agenda, the states are ready and willing to challenge federal authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.