"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The specialized syntax works to encourage the object-oriented approach especially for new programmers.
- In particular, it proposes a semantic modeling technique which benefits from the object-oriented approach, to formalize the knowledge about the business fundamentals.
- In contrast, the object-oriented approach encourages the programmer to place data where it is not directly accessible by the rest of the program.
- But with the object-oriented approach, the software for creating the graph stays with the graph.
- "An object-oriented approach to domain analysis" with S. Shlaer.
- It provides an environment to develop an object-oriented approach to brain modeling.
- In the "pure" object-oriented approach, the data fields of an object should only be accessed through its methods (subroutines).
- Because of the portability and modularity provided by the C++/object-oriented approach, this change in direction, while not trivial, was relatively easy to implement.
- Implicit in the object-oriented approach are a wealth of ideas for databases.
- Moreover, the specialized syntax works to emphasize the object-oriented approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.