"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pluralist approach to the study of power, states that nothing categorical about power can be assumed in any community.
- Even on what became its own home ground, however, the pluralist approach was not unchallenged, nor of course was it the first chronologically.
- These features of pluralist approaches are explored in turn.
- Finally, the chapter points to some of the weaknesses of pluralist approaches to understanding the distribution of political power.
- Rather, pluralist approaches stress the need to establish that a group or individual consciously wanted a particular policy outcome and took successful measures to secure it.
- The main attraction of pluralist approaches to the study of political phenomena lies in their catholicism.
- Clearly the difference for contemporary Japan in the pluralist approach, lies in the framework of a representative democracy with intense interest group activity.
- The other, the pluralist approach, seeks to account evenhandedly for the contributions of various racial and ethnic groups within the existing academic framework.
- The pluralist approach suggests that the modern democratic state's actions are the result of pressures applied by a variety of organized interests.
- What content can define a work, if it is not content founded on a pluralist approach to production?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.