"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our people have to assume more control of their political lives," said Angel Garcia, director of the South Bronx People for Change, a church-sponsored group.
- Angel Garcia may refer to:
- Angel Garcia, a fictional character on Mercy (TV series)
- Angel Garcia, character in Key Largo (film)
- On December 12, 2010, junior forward Angel Garcia left the Tigers to play professionally in Spain.
- People will go where they can get some results, said Angel Garcia, director of the South Bronx People for Change, a church-sponsored community group.
- The new paths, however, are over areas that until recently had no noise, said Angel Garcia, chairman of another group, People Against Noise.
- However, they fell to E'Twaun Moore, Angel Garcia and East Chicago Central.
- Since the initial sale of 18 million in 1987, 53.5 million more worth $1.264 billion have been created by this process, said Angel Garcia, a spokesman for Telefonica.
- In October 2008, Walter lost to an undefeated Mexican American Miguel Angel Garcia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.