"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Angels 3, Royals 2 Lee Smith pitched the ninth inning for a record 18th save in 18 appearances last night, preserving California's 3-2 victory over visiting Kansas City.
- They did it because Jeter reached on a walk to open the 11th and, one out later, the Angels pitched to Williams instead of walking him and pitching to Paul O'Neill.
- As the Angels pitching coach, Black won a World Series ring in 2002 against the San Francisco Giants.
- Angels 3, Brewers 1 In Anaheim, Calif., Joe Magrane pitched a four-hitter to help the Angels snap a six-game losing streak.
- However, since the Angels only pitched eight innings, this game is not recognized as an official no-hitter.
- The Angels starter Paul Byrd pitched six solid innnings, giving up only two runs.
- Also in those two months Angels ace pitcher Jered Weaver would pitch the tenth no-hitter in the Angels MLB history.
- Angels relief pitcher Doug Corbett pitched a perfect tenth and eleventh innings, and California broke through in the bottom of the eleventh.
- And then when the Angels pitched to Bonds, he would more likely than not deliver a critical hit himself, often a home run.
- The Angels had pitched battles with street criminals, and the police arrested dozens of Angels, branding them as reckless vigilantes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.