"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The civilian, Angel Martinez, 30, of 952 Sheridan Avenue, in the Bronx.
- Maidana then fought the wildely-unknown Angel Martinez on December 12, 2012.
- These talks took place during long and entertaining hours with Cajemé in his prison, which was the same house of the military chief of the area, Angel Martinez.
- Angel Martinez sold typical Cuban products and, from time to time, served dinner to the regulars.
- Sent Tony Castillo, pitcher, and Angel Martinez, catcher, to their minor league camp for reassignment.
- "Leonard was always inside the house and never hung outside," said Angel Martinez, a next-door neighbor.
- Angel Martinez, a teacher's aide, stood nearby and marveled.
- The notice went to Angel Martinez, one of two working parents in a family of five who were getting by on low wages and their small cash aid supplement.
- "We hadn't been hitting on all cylinders during the last few years," said Angel Martinez, Reebok's corporate vice president for new business development.
- So in December, Reebok called in its ace: Angel Martinez.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.