"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The angels will separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into Hell in Christian beliefs.
- In answer, the angel threw himself backward onto the ground before her, and lay there in the dust.
- Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth.
- The angel of the first Trumpet Judgment is throwing hail and fire to the earth.
- The angels will separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the furnace of unquenchable fire.
- The angels threw the two stones on the earth, symbolically spreading courage and wisdom throughout the lands.
- An eighth angel takes a "golden censer," filled with fire from the heavenly altar, and throws it to the earth (8:3-5).
- They know that the angels throw flaming stars at us when we try to listen to their conversations.
- In Revelation 8:5 an angel takes a censer, fills it with fire from the altar of God, and throws it to the earth.
- The original artwork depicted four long haired angels throwing the devil into a fiery pit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.