"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Angel Gonzalez, a first-grade teacher, does a unit on bugs that is wildly popular.
- Astonishing World, The Selected Poems of Angel Gonzalez, tr.
- "There have been other laws in the past but none of them mean much," Angel Gonzalez said as he waited in the dark with his wife and 11-year-old son.
- The coach appointed to command the quintet was Angel Gonzalez.
- Angel Gonzalez, 41, a friend of Mrs. Figueroa's who was staying in the apartment, was critically burned.
- For someone like Rosetta Blake, an elderly resident, the arrival of a familiar face, Angel Gonzalez, one afternoon was clearly reassuring.
- Those supporting the stadium deal were Joe Sanchez, Angel Gonzalez and Michelle Spence-Jones.
- Turn on the television in Guatemala and you will be watching a station owned by Angel González.
- Angel Gonzalez Palencia (ed.)
- "Thursday will be a drug-free day in memory of Lawrence," said Angel Gonzalez, a junior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.