"angel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I go downtown and see a lot more imported cars, a lot more money for the elite," said Angel Munoz, a 21-year-old college student leader in Petare.
- Angel Muñoz is a Puerto Rican politician affiliated with the New Progressive (PNP).
- "This sport is still under the radar," said Angel Munoz, 44, the creator of the Cyberathlete Professional League, based in Dallas.
- Angel Munoz, who founded the C.P.L. in 1997, said the leap was a natural one.
- Established in 1997 by a former investment banker, Angel Munoz, the Cyberathlete Professional League was the first organization to cast computer gaming as a spectator sport.
- In Petare, a poor working-class area, Angel Munoz, a 21-year-old student leader, recounted a popular reaction that has largely been censored from local newspapers.
- In 2012, Bonilla attempted to run for reelection, but was defeated in the PNP primaries by Angel Muñoz.
- Angel Munoz, founder of the Cyberathlete Professional League, confirmed in an October 2009 interview that production on Severity had ended because no publisher had shown interest.
- "Cante Hondo" brought Charo Espino and Angel Munoz together as if they were drawn by magnetic attraction.
- But the only ones who dominate the action as individuals are Ms. Pagés herself and her partner, Angel Muñoz, strong performers with compelling stage presences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.