"aisle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now down the long aisle walked a single whiterobed figure.
- The long aisle was added to the church at this time, making it cross shaped.
- Finally I came to the back of the theater itself, and looked down a long aisle to the stage.
- She led them out of her private area and back down the long aisle between the beds.
- The great audience turned as one toward the doors at the end of the long central aisle.
- Heads turned with suspicion as they proceeded up the long, narrow aisle.
- You never know, thought Slade as he walked slowly up the long aisle.
- From the gallery on the other side he could look down into the long aisles behind the principal windows.
- She peers toward the end of a long aisle, leading into a room filled with all her friends and family.
- A very long aisle is too far for the friends to walk down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.