"aisle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned at the huge double doors and started back up the central aisle to the high table.
- About half way back, next to the central aisle, would be ideal, she decided.
- Looking down over the audience, I went toward the top of the wide central aisle.
- The great audience turned as one toward the doors at the end of the long central aisle.
- The spectators sat and stood on either side of the wide central aisle.
- I got in line with the people moving slowly down the central aisle and past the body.
- A central aisle ran for the entire length of the car.
- I followed her down a central aisle, careful to step exactly where she did.
- After two years of work, the central aisle was completely renovated.
- It was hardly possible to have everyone file down a central aisle as at a church.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.