"aisle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'd get too close in the narrow aisle, and he couldn't guarantee we wouldn't land up fighting.
- I ran through a narrow aisle between two tall shelves.
- Across the narrow aisle, the table for the defense is rather heavily populated.
- We walked together through the narrow aisles of the bar out into the field.
- He took cautious steps along the narrow aisle, looking neither to left nor right.
- A very narrow aisle down the centre of each cage led to the door to the following room.
- He rolled on his back, crushing the girl in the narrow aisle.
- He pushed her down the narrow aisle that led to the stage fifty feet away.
- The military officer flung himself down in the narrow aisle.
- He moved to the right, then turned and strode down one of the narrow aisles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.