"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I was absolutely outraged," Mr. Visconti said in an interview yesterday.
- "I am absolutely outraged we would even consider violating their basic civil rights merely because a child is not 18," she said.
- This is a shameful thing for the United Nations to have to say, and I am absolutely outraged by it.
- She was absolutely outraged and not thinking at all, and all she wanted to do was to strike back.
- "I'm absolutely outraged and disgusted and appalled," she said.
- But her parents were absolutely outraged, being utterly and totally against divorce, and lost no opportunity to tell her so.
- Number two, and much more important, I'm absolutely outraged that you'd have hesitated for so much as a moment to bring me your findings.
- The Unionist community is absolutely outraged that they have to get this drip-drip news every day of every month for what will be four years.
- Mr President, I am absolutely outraged at an incident that occurred in connection with the exhibition.
- I am absolutely outraged by what I have just heard said about the right to adopt being under attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.