"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was absolutely furious to discover her favorite bowl of strawberries had been eaten.
- He was absolutely furious; his neck and face burned for a moment with rage.
- As one walked outside, another began arguing with Dad who was, naturally, absolutely furious at what had been taking place.
- "I'm sure the Senator was absolutely furious at him," he said.
- He took a step toward her, looking both unsure of himself and absolutely furious.
- "If your old man returned unexpectedly, he would be absolutely furious with you."
- When our parents found out, they were absolutely furious with the governess.
- If it's trippers having a picnic there I'll be absolutely furious.
- Victoria is going to be absolutely furious at her dad for what he's done, and understandably so.
- He was absolutely furious at the way she treated him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.