"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trial should be absolutely fair with strict time limits set for both prosecution and defense.
- Clark said that unless the trial was seen as "absolutely fair", it would "divide rather than reconcile Iraq".
- "Nothing of the sort, men, I want to play it absolutely fair."
- I regard the toll as absolutely fair in the circumstances.
- "You can always trust William and Rita to be absolutely fair!"
- "Things are absolutely fair for everyone in this country."
- And I think it is absolutely fair to say that everyone had the same intelligence.
- The audience must feel that you're being absolutely fair to people on the other side.
- She was nothing if not an absolutely fair dispenser of thanks.
- The one thing that's been kept absolutely fair is the emigration lottery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.