"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of these are absolutely unfair.
- Last week, he called the proceedings "absolutely unfair," but he said the experience had had "no bearing on the course whatsoever."
- "Why, that's absolutely unfair and untrue," she cried.
- "Absolutely unfair," said his friend and fellow former captain, Bernhard Langer.
- You'll have to take my word for it that it is absolutely unfair for you to turn him over to his mother now.
- "It is absolutely unfair," he said.
- "I believe this kind of criticism that we have seen in the last few days is absolutely unfair," Mr. de Villepin said.
- Mrs. Morelli wrote a letter to the school, saying that "the false expectation set by the track coach is absolutely unfair."
- It would be absolutely unfair.
- This is absolutely unfair to say we are not cooperating.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.