"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The society does appear to be unusual, if not absolutely unique.
- Falling in love with a human male is absolutely not unique.
- "This is an absolutely unique opportunity because we can do our work on a much larger scale," he said.
- "We have an opportunity now to make it an absolutely unique place," he said.
- I just think, Jim, that this is an absolutely unique period in world history.
- You have an absolutely unique ability to construct a towering structure of theory on one single fact.
- "They're absolutely unique, with an ethereal sound that is just amazing."
- The nature of the partnership between all those countries is absolutely unique.
- In a different sense it is without parallel, absolutely unique.
- But this is an absolutely unique case, and we must proceed with due care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.